Preparedness Plan for Services
Word of Life & the Bridge Outreach
Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed while you are at Word of Life or TBO.
The most secure way of reducing your exposure would be to watch the Live Stream of the service away from any groups of people. Should you choose to do that, we are in complete agreement with your decision and right to choose. We support that choice.
If your choice is to personally attend a service, we also support that choice. However, the level of exposure is increased as you are in a public gathering.
The choice and level of exposure you desire to submit yourself is completely your decision.
We love and support you in whichever choice you make.
Our desire to keep people safe, as well as comfortable.
In order to do so, we are laying out a list of precautions that hopefully will help facilitate that.
We will endeavor to have seats available (in the sanctuaries, or in the over-flow rooms) to accommodate social distancing. However, as in any other public setting, it will be difficult to enforce.
If you are uncomfortable with the concept that people may get close to you or make contact with you, we strongly encourage that you don’t come to the churches, but rather Live Stream.
2) Wearing masks will not be mandatory.
- If you want to wear a mask, we encourage you to do so. Please be sure to bring your own mask, as we won’t be providing them.
- If you are uncomfortable being around people who are not wearing masks, again we encourage you to use the Live Stream option.
3) Children’s Ministries:
- Until we understand how to coordinate this, and hear the heart of the people who have children, and make a plan: there will not be any Nurseries or Ignite Ministry.
- We will keep you posted as to when that changes.
4) Greeting and Social Distancing:
- If you are not comfortable with the concept of possibly being touched, or inadvertently having your 6 foot space entered by another person, we strongly recommend that you join us via the Live Stream from home. We have no way of ensuring your safety in those ways.
5) Until further notice, no food will be served at TBO or Word Of Life.
6) If you are feeling sick or are running a fever, please remain home until it passes.
7) We will be having group prayer, individual prayer, laying on hands, and singing during the meetings.
8) We will be doing additional sanitization and disinfection of the premises on an on-going basis.
a. The Bathrooms will receive special attention.
b. Hand Sanitizer will be available in all areas.
c. Door handles, etc. will also be receiving special sanitization.
If you are uncomfortable with our Preparedness Plan, we would again encourage you to please consider not coming to the in-person services, but Live Stream instead.
As we begin, we will likely need to make adjustments on how we do this. Please be advised, that we will try to inform every one of any adjustments we make.
We are SO thankful and happy to be getting back together. Thank God for a President that believes in righteousness and the Constitution.
Looking forward to seeing you again!
Pastor Vern and Mary Peltz
1/25/2023 04:39:02 am
Greatt blog I enjoyed reading
Leave a Reply.